Do you like what you see?
Are you interested in joining us for 2021?
If yes, then this is exactly where you want to be. Below you will find a step by step guide through our admission process.
We have a few admission days through-out the year. These will be held at Doxa Deo Brooklyn, from 14:00 for 14:30 to 16:30.
We ask that you please set aside the day to join us in engaging in some activities and one on one discussions to get to know you.
- Friday, 20 March - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 22 May - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 12 June - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 24 July - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 4 September - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 2 October - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 30 October - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 13 November - 13:45 - 17:00
- Friday, 27 November - 13:45 - 17:00
Please register below for your PREFERRED admission day.
Admission Day Bookings
*KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU SHOULD INDICATE THE DATE ON WHICH YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AN ADMISSION DAY!
Metamorpho is built around the belief of discovering true authenticity. During a one-year process we navigate our students to take charge of their lives and to determine God’s purpose for their life. We have a firm belief in equipping students to have outstanding metacognitive skills and teach them how to utilize their unique gifts to contribute meaningfully to society. We wish to empower people between 18-23 years old to be the next generation of city changers and form part of a 20 year legacy.