Course fees for 2018 are R31 500 (excluding accommodation fees). The aforementioned fees includes all classes and camps as well as textbook, notebook, T-shirt and DVD of the year.
Fees for 2019 will be made available after we have confirmed our budget and have been in contact with our suppliers. Normally an inflation related increases can be expected.
Excluded from fees:
- The end-of-year camp, ± R3300. This will be a savings project for the students for the year
- Equipment and Food for the Hiking Trail.
- Metamorpho winter clothing range (optional)
- Contributions for two changeroom weekends throughout the year. Students budget, plan and execute this as a group. This enables them to take ownership and acquire new skills.
Once you have been through the admission process we require a registration fee of R4000 two weeks after the student is accepted.
If the fee is not paid, the student will be placed on the waiting list and we cannot guarantee place in the course.
The remaining fees are paid off in 10 months from February 1 to November 1.
Payment options are only Debit order or Once Off.
The commune life is part of the growth process and contributes to the development of healthy relationships and self-reliance. The communes are adjacent to the church and a family environment is created throughout the year.
- 2 Bed Room = R2550 per month
- 3 Bed Room = R2430 per month
- 4 Bed Room = R2310 per month
No single rooms available.
Please note: The Rental Agreement is for 10 months.
- Fully furnished house (bed and mattress, cupboard, curtains, refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, pots, pans, vacuum cleaner, washing machine)
- Cleaning Products for the house
- Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Milk, Breakfast Cereals, Fruit, Bread and certain spreads
- Water and electricity use
- Accommodation is on a “first come first served” basis according to enrollment, so choice of room size cannot be guaranteed.
Metamorpho is built around the belief of discovering true authenticity. During a one-year process we navigate our students to take charge of their lives and to determine God’s purpose for their life. We have a firm belief in equipping students to have outstanding metacognitive skills and teach them how to utilize their unique gifts to contribute meaningfully to society. We wish to empower people between 18-23 years old to be the next generation of city changers and form part of a 20 year legacy.